Saturday, March 01, 2014

Well, I'll be honest with you.

Ol' CB had a bit of a headache today after a Friday night out in South Beach with my friends, Porter Stansberry (and his wife), Matt Smith, Sean Goldsmith, and over 15 others.

I don't consume alcohol very often (anymore), and so a few drinks at the Setai and Raleigh hotels left me with a persistent, yet moderate hangover today.

Time to get back on the TT track.

Fortunately I had a good workout mid-morning today.

It was workout A of my new strength & mass program.

1A) Bench Press (5-3-1 style)
1B) Pullups (50 reps over several sets)

2A) Dips
2B) Chest-Supported Rows

3A) Triceps
3B) Biceps

That's it.

Now lot's of writing with this beautiful view.

https://www.facebook.com/TurbulenceTrainingFanpage/posts/10152251592969679

Today's Kickbut Mindset Tip:
Know when enough is enough! Ha. ;)

Happy March 1 - "New opportunity is matter of choice not calendar. You could just as easily change today as on New Year's Day" - Dan Kennedy

Alright, have a great day!


Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

1 comment:

George Godin said...

Hello there!

The workout that you have shared here seems very interesting. I think I will try this. For sure this will help me build muscles.