Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fitness Business Summit Videos

Do you agree with what this old man (RIP) said?
 
I know I do. It drives every action I take.

"You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar
 
That's why I gave and gave and gave at the recent FBS event.
 
 
When you give, you get better. And I came away from the weekend on a super natural high thanks to the energy from the crowd during my presentation...and from the 3 on-stage interviews I did with three of my top coaching clients - Mikey, Shawna, and Rick.
 
I really wish you could have been there. It was a life-changing weekend for so many. If you skipped it for any reason, just remember this #truth: "To get something you've never had, you must do something you've never done."
 
Don't miss it next year, okay?
 
Fortunately, while you can't experience the networking, the mingling with gurus, and the energy of that room, you can watch ALL of the content here:
 

Heck, just watching the short two minute intro video on that page will change the way you think about your fitness business.

But here's the coolest thing, when you get the videos, you'll also get notes from the entire weekend (taken by a professional note taker of course).

Click Here to Get FBS14 Video Footage
 
This includes BOTH of my one-hour presentations on growing your fitness business through your website.

These videos will show you how to easily make your fitness business competition proof.

But hurry, the new video release sale ends this Friday. Do NOT miss out.

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

P.S. I'm already planning my presentations for next year.

And I'm going to GIVE even more. See you there.

 
(Might be worth it just for my fart joke in presentation #1!)


--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

1 comment:

Bryan Johnson said...

Nice presentation you have shared which is interesting and informative and help for our body fitness. As we are also working with Fitness Training Program.

Ultimate City Bootcamps