Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lose Deadly Belly Fat


"Barry Finds It is NEVER Too Late to Burn Fat & Regain Health, Losing 11.5 Pounds and 11% Body Fat, While Burning 5.5 inches of DEADLY Fat From His Waist"


Barry Sanders
Age: 53
Height: 5’6”
Before TT Weight 233 lbs
After 221.5 lbs
Body Fat % 32.5
After 21.5
Waist 44”
After 38.5”
When I joined the U.S. Army at 18, I weighed 126 lbs. Boot Camp bulked me up considerably to 148 lbs., which was not a bad thing. Six years later, I was leaving the military life behind and that is when I really began to put on the pounds.
By the time I hit 40, my blood pressure was through the roof. The doctor said he believed if I would lose the weight my blood pressure would return to normal; but any medicine he put me on made me feel weak and tired and, though I would lose a few pounds, I would end up gaining back even more.Early this year, (2008) I looked at the scale and it read an all time high of 266 lbs.
I determined I would change this vicious cycle before making my wife of 26 years a widow and never getting to see my 6 grandchildren grow up.I began experimenting with several different training and eating programs and was able to get down to a low of 233 lbs. and 32.5% body fat.
But it kept fluctuating, and there is where I got stuck for months. That is when I discovered your Turbulence Training 12 week contest and decided to see if you could help me get under this plateau.
I began with the advanced original Turbulence Training workout for 4 weeks, switched to TT for Maximum Fat Loss for 4, and then finished with Turbulence Training for Mass. My job requires a lot of travel and I was out of town for 6 of the 12 weeks and was able to continue the exercises with little problems by following Craig’s advice of planning ahead. I always booked hotels that I had checked for adequate facilities or substituted TT body weight exercises.
I have been eating five smaller meals a day, all with protein. I also used “Eat Stop Eat” principles to help give me a little boost. The results have been a loss of 11.5 lbs. and 5.5” off my waist, but the part I’m proudest of is the 11 point drop in body fat percentage.
The results of all this has been a considerable drop in the infamous bottom # on my blood pressure. I never had much success in keeping it down even on two high dose medications. It was not unusual for it to reach 115, but now it stays around 85 even when I accidentally forget to take my meds for a day.
I am actually looking forward to my 6 months checkup coming up in September. I believe the doctor will at least lower my meds if not take me off of them entirely.
Thank you, Craig Ballantyne, for helping me regain my health and lengthen my life. I will never go back again!
Barry Sanders
*******************
Congratulations on your new lifestyle Barry! You are an inspiration to every guy who wants to get fit for his kids or grandkids and reach his goal weight. Keep up the great work,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

No comments: