Tuesday, September 18, 2018

ManUp Day!

Big day in my world. Kind of.

My friend Bedros Keuilian just released his new book, ManUp.


I hope you grab a copy... its a killer story combined with great leadership lessons.


Bedros and I lift together all the time.


He trains like a Meathead, and never does a warm-up, but sometimes I join him.


We had an epic workout earlier this year of:

Pullups

DB Row

Hammer Strength Rows

Shrugs


Not a lot of supersets, just "he goes, I go".


 And I managed not to get hurt.


Guess I was able to ManUp for that one!


Anyways, grab a copy of his book... I even get a shout out in it.


You get a really cool bonus course when get ManUp here


Today was an off day for me here, but hopefully I will deadlift tomorrow.


Off to dinner,


Craig

No comments: