Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'll Give You $2000 to Lose Your Belly Fat

You can win $2000 just by losing your body fat and changing your body, something you were going to do this year anyways, right?

Here's the deal...after a lot of poking, prodding, and pleading from TT clients, I recently announced the 1st ever, Turbulece Training 12 Week Transformation Contest.

Just like Body for Life, only better, because it is Turbulence Training.

Body for Life was only a 12 week program, but with the Turbulence Training package, you get over 26 weeks of advanced workouts. If you get the Deluxe package, you'll be set for over 1 year of fat blasting workouts.

But back to the TT Transformation contest...I have put together some incredible prizes...

Grand Prize - $2000 & a 3-year Platinum TT Membership

Second Place - $1000 & a 2-year Platinum TT Membership

Third Place - $500 & a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership

Click HERE to get started losing fat with Turbulence Training

Here are the rules:

1) You must have purchased Turbulence Training and used the TT programs to achieve your results.

2) You must keep a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum (don't forget, you get 3 months free access to the Turbulence Training Membership site when you order Turbulence Training).

3) You must post before and after photos in your training journal in the TT Membership section.

4) The TT Transformation Contest runs from Nov. 26th to April 15th. All transformations must start and finish during this time period. Therefore, you could start as soon as today (which I hope you do!) or as late as January 21st...but I know you won't wait that long!

5) Each client has 12 weeks to complete their transformation. Photos must be taken on Day 1 and Day 84.

6) The Transformation Contest will be judged by a panel of experts, including but not restricted to: Craig Ballantyne, Brad Pilon, and Holly Rigsby.

7) In addition to providing Before & After Photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story.

PS - Photos must include a newspaper for Date Verification.

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Fat Loss:
==> http://www.turbulencetraining.com

See you on the forums!

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

P.S. Does Turbulence Training really work?

"At the end of week one, I lost 3.5 pounds and I was feeling great. Yesterday was the end of week two and I lost 3 more pounds! Six and a half pounds in two weeks and I feel outstanding. Not the least bit tired or weak. I've never been so enthusiastic about each workout. I didn't bother to take a 'before' photo, but I may still do that. I would have touched base with you sooner, but with work, school, training, etc., I'm always pressed for time. And of course, that's what makes Turbulence Training such a convenient program."
Chuck Fager

"Hi Craig, Just wanted to let you know that your short bursts of training is doing the trick for me.I hate the treadmill even though I did it. I have an ab roller and have been doing that since I discovered your training strategies. Have dropped aprox 3 lbs in like two weeks and that was not doing it seriously....Can't wait to get serious now....Thank you. I can finally shake those baby belly pounds!"
Lynda Dias

"I'm 25 and was seriously overweight at the start of this year. I've been doing the TT for Fat Loss Workouts and after 5 months of training. I've lost nearly 28lbs. I want to take this opportunity to thank Craig for making your knowledge so accessible and your articles and blogs that not only make us think about our lifestyles, but encourage us to change them for better health." 
Kevin Thow, Sydney, Australia

Click here to get started:
=>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

P.P.S. What happens after this promotion is over? 

Well, you can still get my Turbulence Training manuals any time in the future, of course, but all FIVE of your New Year's Fat Loss bonuses will all be removed from the Turbulence Training webpage at midnight Wedensday, January 2nd.

This is your first, last and only chance to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to grab Turbulence Training AND all the extra bonuses in this great package.

Don't wait till after New Year's!

Click here to get started:
=>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com


No comments: