1B) Box Jump
2B) Front Squat
Also fit in a couple of short walks today.
Now let's talk nutrition...
If you're struggling with, or just starting, a fat loss nutrition program, here's what I want you to do.
1) Use a calorie-counting app for 5 days to get your numbers... calories, protein, fiber.
2) Follow that program for 9 more days.
3) Evaluate your body composition changes after those 2 weeks.
4) Improve the quality of your nutrition (more protein, more fiber)
5) If you're still struggling, drop your calories 10%.
Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
“Victory goes to the people who know what they want and are determined to get it.” – Napoleon Hill ... Be clear about what you want. Eliminate the mental clutter. And finish 2016 strong.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT