Monday, September 19, 2011

Meathead and Metabolic Monday

My meathead training today: Shoulder warmup, pulldown, bench, incline db press, chest supported
row, face pull. Doing some Metabolic Resistance Training filming later today so I kept it to 1-2 sets
per exercise.

Awesome TT feedback...would love to hear if you've had results like this:

"I did two REAL push-ups this morning! This is huge for me. I know it's small potatoes for super
strong people but I have been working at it for almost three months now. I am thrilled with my TT
results. I'm down ten lbs and down from a size 6 to a size 4. Thank you for creating such an amazing
program!" – Bridget in Iowa

Today's Training Resource:

The truth about bodyweight cardio - www.workoutmanuals.com/bodyweight-cardio/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"You can make your life anything you want it to be." – Ted Nicholas

"The honest man takes pains, and then enjoys pleasures; the knave takes pleasures and then suffers
pain." Poor Richard's Almanac

"The very man who has argued you down, will sometimes be found, years later, to have been
influenced by what you said" - CS Lewis

‎"The book you don't read won't help." – Jim Rohn

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - "4 am – it's not that early when you want it bad enough."

From Mike Whitfield, Certified Turbulence Trainer, and latest fitness info success story, owner of
www.workoutfinishers.com

No comments: