Rules of the 2nd
1) The 2nd Turbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest runs from May 1st to August 23rd, 2008. All transformations must start before May 31st and finish before August 23rd, 2008.
Each entrant has 12 weeks (84 days) to complete their TT Transformation.
2) To enter the contest:
- You must use Turbulence Training workouts for all 12 weeks to achieve your results.
- You must provide "Before and After" photos via email or by posting them in the Transformation Forum of the Turbulence Training Membership Website.
- All final entries must be received before Midnight, EST, August 23rd, 2008.
3) You must take "Before" photos on Day 1 and "After" photos on Day 84. All photos must include your face and a newspaper from the current date in order for your transformation to be entered into the contest. There are NO exceptions.
To view a sample of proper photo documentation, visit this link:
4) Photos can be posted in the Turbulence Training Membership Website Transformation Forum or can be entered by email (see details below).
It is highly recommended for your success to post your photos, workouts, and nutrition in a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum.
NOTE: Don't forget, you get at least 3 months free access to the Turbulence Training Membership Website and Forums when you order Turbulence Training.
Recording your photos, workouts, and nutrition will dramatically increase your chances of losing fat and reaching your goals because of the power of social support found on the forums.
5) In addition to providing Before & After photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story. This can be posted on the forum or sent by email.
6) The Transformation Contest will be judged by a panel of experts, including but not restricted to: Craig Ballantyne, Brad Pilon, and Holly Rigsby.
By entering this Contest, each winner of a contest prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.
7) Prizes are as follows:
1st Place Grand Prize - $2000 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership
2nd Place - $1000 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership
3rd Place - $500 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
Bonus Prize for "Best Video Diary"- $1000 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
(This bonus prize is for the person who creates the best video of their transformation process. More details to come...)
8) The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9) Entering by Email
To enter photos by email, send to:
Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com
Click this link to get Turbulence Training and enter the Transformation Contest:
All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
10) The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.
The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
Visit Turbulence Training to get Turbulence Training for Fat Loss and enter the Transformation Contest: